Visitors Information Information
Your family and friends are an important part of your recovery processes.
- For your own comfort and for the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit the no of visitors and also that they respect the visiting hours.
- Please note that number of visitors may have to be restricted due to your medical condition/s and/or special needs at the advice of your treating doctor/s.
- Please Sanitize your hands before & after visiting a patient.
- Use of mobile phone/s is strictly prohibited in ICU/Areas where critical medical equipment/s are in operation.
- If you need to use your cellphone, please do so only in approved areas. Please speak in a soft tone so as not to disturb the other patients.
CITY CLINIC, of the City Clinic Group
Address:102 – 106 Sir Edgar Laurent Street, Port Louis
Fax:216 01 56
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTSWe provide a 24 hours service.
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS & VISITING HOURSVisitors are welcome to see their patients during the following visiting hours.
Ward:Morning – 10.30 - 12.00(only 2 visitors allowed at a time)
Evening – 18.30 - 20.00(only 2 visitors allowed at a time)
I.C.U:Morning – 9.00 - 10.00 (only 1 visitor at a time)
Evening – 16.00 - 17.00 (only 1 visitor at a time)
Maternity Ward:Morning – 10.30 - 12.00 (only 1 visitor at a time)
Evening – 18.30 - 20.00 (only 1 visitor at a time)