- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Experience as IT Technician will be a definite advantage
- Salary will commensurate with experience
- Thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
- Great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment